Tuesday, July 04, 2006

End Game or Bust

Okay. Why still play at 60? Are you nuts? I am barely a week into 60 and I'm sooooooo diggin' the power. Yesterday, Viamedia and I took on a level 60 elite by ourselves and slew it handily. OMG. I was stunned. And it wasn't the first time I was stunned this week. I am learning to abandon my seven-month-old, clothie, caster/DOT, fear of attacking. I love attacking. I can pull. I can hack. I can slay and smote and otherwise trash baddies. I can go places by myself. LOL.

But now...a new itch arises. Dudes, let go on some raids! More and nastier dungeons! Onyxia, Molten Core, Upper Blackrock Spire, Dire Maul, and the new Naxxaramas (or whatever his name is)! I'm sick of questing, even in a party. I want to sweat bullets as the pull goes bad...and we squeak by. I want to feel trepidation as the creaky metal gate unlocks and we venture in. I want to worry about the pat. coming up from behind us. I want to roll for epic drops! I have needs! LOL. I have been on two runs through BRD (BlackRock Depths) and loved it. Just balancing down that long chain suspended over the lava pools...eek. All I could think of (and did say to the party, the first time through): Throw the ring in, Frodo!

So that's my end game...that's why I'm here. Who's playing with me?

I"m also into the BG experiment. It's tough though. I f'n hate those shamies. This is Meranda, my lvl 18.5 twinked warlock. She's an engineer, which, btw, I'm hugely digging!

No comments:

Post a Comment