Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Veni, Vidi, Vici

TrN is a fine place populated with fine people. I got no complaints or criticism unvoiced. Eric said, “Why don’t you join?” and Linda said, “Why don’t you quit?” Between the two I accomplished all I set out to accomplish . . . and more.

I’m proud of that period. Yet, everything that exists in time runs out of time and my time as a full-time and professional tank has come to an end. It wasn’t guild emo that caused me to /gquit and uninstall, but a realization of my profound boredom.

That realization came in our run through Zul'Aman. I was excited to enter and depressed to leave. Not because we didn’t down the boss, but because it revealed there was only more of the same ahead of us. The only barrier was gear and hours and hours and hours.

Further, the cartoon character that was AlamoJack I simply have grown bored playing. The role and responsibility have just worn me out. That’s no one’s fault, but my own quirky characteristic that wears most folks out as well.

It was what it was . . . /me looks at Eric, "Next?"

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete