Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oh, THAT World of Warcraft


So after the dungeon finder showed up I found myself doing a lot of 5-man PUGs. The more I did the more comfortable I became. Soon I had a bunch of badges and I bought gear; also got some uber drops. Then more badges, and suddenly I had my T9 set. Hmm. Doing decent damage... Then it hit me, now I'm playing the game that all those other guys play... where you worry about your ultimate rotation, your enchants and gems, your stats, and on and on.

Fortunately, I stepped back from the edge of that madness. But hey, James, check me out in mah uberness. Tonight my first 25-man... meh. I've gotten interested in getting Françoise to an uber state (she's running dungeons now too), and getting PerfectTommy or Fortknight up to snuff.

Game is still interesting because I am often not playing for as much as a week at a time. I come back and stuff seems fresh again. Which reminds me, Kleo is back. We really haven't seen him in qite a while.

1 comment:

  1. Boots says . . . "The best way to foster healthy child is the parents first become able-bodied people."

    JBR says . . . 很难不同意

    ReplyDelete