Monday, October 18, 2010

And Now I Am a Cow

Well, I finally bit the bullet and moved Naturegrrl to Eitrigg, made her a Hordie and of course, since only Tauren can be druids, I felt Naturegrrl was just not gonna work as a name. A cow named Naturegrrl? Nah. So I used the name my deleted shammy had: Manamanah. Well, why not, it's always about mana when you're a healer.


Many upsides to the switch. For one, now I have an enchanter all my own. For another, she can wear heirloom gear and level faster. And finally, I can play with my doc students who are level 60 or lower.  It's also nice to be able to move stuff and money among my toons. She's not guilded yet. Not sure that's going to happen. I may look elsewhere for this toon since our guild has so many druids.


As you can see, it's Halloween Fest or whatever it's called, and I have been hit with a pumpkin head.

No comments:

Post a Comment