Sunday, February 26, 2006

Just News and Info

Got my alt stuck between a rock and a hard place while running back to my corpse. Brudie suggested the Help button (?) on the toolbar. There I found the option to click on: STUCK. This offered a hearth solution, but I'm dead and as we all know, the dead cannot hearth. In fact, they can't do much.

So, there is, at the STUCK window, the option to send an in-game message to a supposedy in-game game master who can help. Well, it's been close to an hour and no one has come for me. I feel so ... alone.

Also of note:

    Twinkleheal DING'd to 39.
    Eddiva and Perrenelle are closing in on the upside of 20.
    Redbaine is MIA and dropping like a rock from our consciousness.
    My husband decided if he couldn't beat 'em, he'd join 'em and is now a lvl 7 elf named Clivenar. Feel free to harrass him.

...and...I am now playing on my MacBook Pro, and let me tell you the graphics are mindblowing...and the lag nonexistent.

1 comment:

  1. My mac book shipped today, so I will be WoW'n in style soon!
    I have never been stuck in a place where I can't get out, but that is a frustrating thought, and had no idea about the STUCK feature.
    Can't wait to do an instance with your ENTIRE household soon! Watch out Deadmines!

    My 411:
    Eddiva Lvl 26.2 (hunter)
    Aetna Lvl 14 (undead)

    ReplyDelete