Monday, May 15, 2006

News Update

Went to E3 last week. Though most of it, and most of my interest in it, was NOT about WoW, WoW had a presence on the floor and in the discussions of panelists. [Notable absence of Blizz peeps on panels.] I sent out the newsletter with the new race in it, the launch dates for the patch and expansion, and a snapshot of the screen, so I'm NOT going to be redundant about that here.


I am just filing news tonight.



FIrst of all, Hallgrima has FINALLY gotten a new hat, a tiara actually. Never happier than when I dumped that mask. I'll have to grab some new snaps for the blog. Hall is pushing 55 this week, and has moved her current hearth to Gadgetzan in order to be closer to her new grind spot, the Crater. Yes, I'm in the Crater. And yesterday I came around the corner and found my self face to face to King Mosh. Actually, he's pretty far away in this snap. Next to him, I come to his ankle. ...a level 60 elite...isn't that kinda redundant? LOL.


I'm playing several other toons. Kuu is a lvl 23 priest herbalist. Saami is a lvl 29 hunter leatherworker/skinner with a raptor pet, and she is a corporal level 2 in BGs! I'm digging BGs, though I cannot tell you why yet. And last, but not least, Tynaqua is a lvl 26 Hordie rogue. I'm diggin' rogue too.


And this snap is just pretty. I was play with Saami and climbed a hill outside of Menethil Harbor and grabbed this snapshot. Click on it to enlarge and widen your browser window. It's a b*i*g screen shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment