Monday, September 08, 2008

New Hunter Pet for Tynaqua

Well the DK, Fortknight, was getting all the love. Well, except for Hellgrimma who was really only running between the trainer and the mailbox as she leveled Inscription. But after I saw BigRedKitty's core hound post, I knew I had to go get me one of dose.

This involved first getting respec'd all the way down the BM line to pick up beast mastery, which lets you train exotic pets. Then, after a quick check on Petopia to see what sorts of dmg and stats these ginormous two-headed dogs had, I started the long tortuous route back to Outlands, specifically to Shadow Moon, to pick up a Spawn of Uvuros. Hey, if BRK in all his T5 or T6 glory gear can't live through the taming of Uvuros himself (elite), then I sure as hell can't. So Tynaqua (Tynaquard in beta) has herself a core hound. Ain't he grand? Two heads; lava pouring outta his mouth; and sweet trail of greasy green smoke globules. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about, right there! I think I'll also pick up a mammoth, or maybe a chimera. Why, because I can.

The new hunter spec'ing is ... well, it's okay. I really like what's happened with the Viper shot and mana regen. Not too happy with having to spend all those points in BM. I usually spec survival up to trap mastery, but, well, we'll see as we play with this. After all, it's just 1 copper to respec.

Oh, Tynaqua is also leveling jewelcrafting and has made close to 1000G just selling two stacks of what will be the new motes: crystallized earth, water, and I forget what else, that are by-products of mining cobalt. Also making some sweet new gems, and I'm only at the edge of 400. JC now goes to 450.

That's today's update from beta.
Just wanted to get you a nice look at the new exotic pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment