Saturday, October 10, 2009

Six is the only number upside down that is another number

When I get an invite . . . yours. Let me know if you get a Google Wave invite.

I'm surprised you didn't go with the Willis . . . The Bruce Willis!


God, I loved watching The Prisoner with my father as a child. Never understood it. I'd ask him to explain and he'd say "when you're older". It was only when I was older I realized he was trying to figure it out just like me.

Did you know there is a big ol' The Prisoner Mini Series coming to . . . I think AMC (Lord, I hope it's not The Lifetime Network!). Gandalf as the new Number 2.


"Who are you?"

"I am the new Number 2"

"Who is Number 1?"

"YOU ARE, Number 6"

Be seeing you.

. . .

UPDATE: You can watch them all here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man oh man oh man oh snakes . . . btw . . . there was a series of four comics in the 90s that are considered canon as Patrick McGoohan authorized them. Takes place 20 years after the series. About Agent Alice Drake discovering the existence of The Village and setting out to find it . . . only to find it abandoned for 20 years . . . well . . . abandoned by everyone except one person . . . former Agent John Drake . . . former Danger Man . . . former Number 6 . . . now Number 1.

    When they said he couldn't leave he tried and when they said he could leave . . . he stayed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh baby, this looks good. they've messed with the plot a bit but it looks good. i love gandalf as #1. he does calm evil well.

    can i actually find those comix or are they just a memory now?

    omg would this not make a seriously wicked MMO?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prisoner: Shattered Village

    http://www.amazon.com/Prisoner-Shattered-Visage-Mark-Askwith/dp/0930289536/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1255494924&sr=8-1

    Looks like only second tier sellers, but not expensive.

    Prisoner as an MMO . . . do we really want a paranoid inducing game? Besides, the "freedom" of MMOs is an illusion. You do what and how "they" say at every level from quest to guild . . . or no XP for Clive.

    ReplyDelete