Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Everything Old is New Again

I'm tired and not much in the mood to write, but I do want to share these screen shots from the past weekend spent exploring the new or rather the terraformed world.
This is the new rocket transportation around Azshara. There are stations that serve quest hubs. The more I mess with the new goblin presence in the world, the more I'm glad the Horde got goblins.
This is my own personal party boat for moving around the now-flooded zone of Thousand Needles. You need this for quests (who wants to swim THAT much) and it's hella fun. Only useable in Thousand Needles. Don't forget to click on the pict. to enlarge it.
This caravan is both a quest achievement object and a clever way to move around from quest hub to quest hub in Eastern Plague Lands. The NPC banter gives it the feel of the caravan in Chaucer's Canterbury Tales. It's truly brilliant. I'm sitting on the back with one of the NPCs.
This is a quick look at the new improved quest log. Whenever you're sent after a 'named' target you get a little pop up shot of what you're looking for. Note this one also includes a quest-relevant hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment