Monday, December 06, 2010

Waiting for the End to Come....

yep, Linkin Park song.

So Cataclysm drops tomorrow and the world of warcraft will be remade. I've told Sarah I'd go to our local Game Stop at midnight to pick up the copies we reserved. Why did I say that? /facepalm.

Meanwhile I've been running around the zones getting Bilgewater Cartel rep. points to get to exalted so I can qualify to buy a trike, and voila, here it is. A truly awesome "mount." Other than that I haven't really been playing that much. Not sure why. Maybe because I am so depressed about the nerf to hunter DPS. qq. qq.

I have to say doing all the goblin quests got me pretty excited about having goblins in the Horde. Clever devils, they are. Those rocket transportation systems are hella fun. And, you gotta love that floating party barge in Thousand Needles. That said, it's true that I, and others in our guild, will be rolling a Worgen... cause... how can we not? Looks like we're doing it on another server for some weird reason, and in a new guild we're calling ... In Sheep's Clothing. meh.

Other news, and this is rather weird, we've picked up four awesome players from another guild. These guys typically run with us when we do ICC 25 and they're truly first rate, e.g., Cymro. I confess I just love hearing Cymro's accent in vent...British? Anyhow, I guess their guild imploded or something.

all I want to do is trade this life for something new... (Linkin Park)

and soon I shall! For the Horde!

No comments:

Post a Comment