Friday, May 17, 2013

And onward we go... next stop: Casters

Well the guardian hit 80. Still lots of fun to play. Actually was the first toon I stepped into Orr with. I was running with this guy I stumbled upon and he dragged me into Orr.

So...time to double back and grab the last two professions and get them to 80. They're both casters and I'm feeling so done with casters thanks to WoW. But, well, maybe this will play differently.

This is Rachael Tice, the mesmer. She makes copies of herself and then blows them up, which damages, or stuns, or confuses, her enemy. She has some helpful healy stuff for group members too. Like her gear? It's an impulse buy of gear skin set from the cool store. You know, the cool store, where the cool stuff is for the cool kids. Not exactly the Auction House, just some stuff like pets 'n tools you can buy for the luls or convenience. I think she looks great.

She's only level 20. We'll see how long it takes to get her going. I'm still not particularly good playing her, but good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment