Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Ballad of Balamor, Day Four: Dying 101

This is creepy. Very LORT when someone wears the ring. Everything is opaque and there is a wind sound and . . . jebus! .. a huge creepy specter! This is kind of cool. I’ve never enjoyed being dead as much as this. Though, in WOW . . like in life . . . death involves a lot of running.

Dying was a bit of shock. Was starting to feel a bit invulnerable. I had had a couple of close calls, but nothing that sitting wouldn’t cure. WOW follows the dad/son approach to damage . . . Walk it off, boy!

It was those damned evil gnomes. I got the first one, but the second chased me down and did me gangland style. Next thing I know I’m in the graveyard. The map showed my body’s location and it was time to run back and revive. I was shocked to see other “ghosts” searching for their bodies.

Note to readers . . . don’t’ bury me right away. Give me time to walk back to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment