Monday, April 14, 2008

ZOMG! The T6 is here! the T6 is here!

LOL. Like I have enough badges...not. But I happened to be doing my dailies on the Isle when our realm closed in on 100%. Hungry bidders began surrounding the vendor in anticipation of the opening of her T6 stock. This may also include the new BG gear; I'm not clear on that.

For close to two hours they hung out there, pvp'ing whenever some poor soul rode up and, while trying to click the vendor/quest giver, accidently clicked the flagged player and thereby initiated a fight. (That's why there are skellies on the ground; you can't seem them as well in this photo, but they're there.).

When the 100% ticked over and the vendor went live, they continued to grief each other by blocking access to the vendor with kodos and eleks and so on. What a trip. I'm sure today one can log in and find her with no problem. Anyhow... this server sure plays like a PVP sometimes, and this was one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment