Friday, September 25, 2009

Brewfest


Yes, it's Brewfest. I doubt I'll get the Brewfest mount, but I am running the quests for the pets 'n such. You'll note that both Françoise and Fortknight got their special Venomhide dino mount. In this picture, Françoise is modeling it and you'll note right next to her is the Brewfest pet, the pink pachyderm.

Last year there was no pink pachyderm and I think it was probably a response to an anti drinking backlash because you had to be drunk to 'see' the pachyderms for the quest. This year you can get free synthgoggles that will give you the thrills of drunken behavior without actually requiring you to swill any alcoholic libations. I think that's a sign that WoW has caved to the kiddies and families. /cry. Make them go to Club Penguin for crap's sake. Let me drink and kill with virtual abandon here. That's partly what I'm paying for with my subscription.

Anyhow... work calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment