Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How Badly Do You Want It?

I wanted it pretty badly, enough to solo run Strath three times last night to get the last three bars of rep with Thunder Bluff. Each Strath run netted me about 12 stacks of runecloth and 40G but took about 75 minutes. I think I know that place now. LOL. Oh, I also got an entire line of rep with Argent Dawn, from friendly to honored in just those three runs. A lot of bones and scourgestones drop. It's actually not a bad farming run. I didn't even pick up everything blue that dropped, and I did get some blue BOE which are sitting on the AH right now for about another 80G.


The problem was that even buying those TB mounts left me one mount short. I didn't want to drop a lot of money on special mounts, e.g., go back and buy another netherwing for 200G. So, I figured there must be a mount somewhere I missed. And, sure enough, there was. The new ochre UC skellie mount finished it off. I got the achievement, and within seconds, really, the email wth the albino mount showed up in my mailbox. Now, I really like the color but whoever designed them made them look doofy with those big fat feet hanging down. Nonetheless, though I probably like my green Netherwing best, I'll be showing this one off. You don't grind a 50 mount achievement and leave the prize in the garage.

Now when I get that Argent Tourny mount... bwahahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment