Tuesday, September 01, 2009

My Favorite Grind


Not about coffee, and there are no favorite grinds. They all suck. But, some have better payoffs than others. So this is my dino baby on day 7; I'm now on day 12 and he's actually bigger. On day 20 he becomes a mount for my rogue, Françoise, and my DK, Fortknight. Ironically, I am having the most fun playing Alterac Valley with my hunter, Tynaqua. I always end up around 4th position for dmg and honor kills. Hunters are so OP. lol.



Meanwhile, Sarah and I decided late one night to run down to Booty Bay and slaughter the town many times over to get our Bloodsail Admiral outfits. Only took about 90 minutes. We think we look cool. If only we could emote a good "arg!" Now we'll have a short grind to regain rep so the neutral cities don't kill us on sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment