Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Forty Ways to Love your Leaver

Via . . .

Alright, here I come. Has been a long difficult grind, but as Frank Sinatra sang [or was it Elvis?],

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!

So, I am almost there. If not for the routine maintenance, I’d be there now. I will look for my former friends on Friday . . . gladder to be back in their long missed company than I can describe.

Ala Baba had his forty thieves and Noah had his forty rainy days and Jesus his forty days in the wilderness. I had my forty levels alone and unaccompanied. I don’t owe any of you or anyone else anything for any single point of XP.

So, I’m ready to be taken back if you good folks are ready to have me back . . .

JBR

P.S. I have tales to tell . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment