Friday, March 30, 2007

Odds 'n Endgame

First, apologies to all for being crabby this past week. Just feelin' crabby. Not sure why.

Okay, I am willing to respec. I have noticed all the 'locks running around with felguards, which means they put 40 pts in Demonology. Egads. I'll do some reading around and see what's up. I may hunt down Nunnster and see what spec he's playing now at 70.

Meanwhile, I crave more instancing. I couldn't do last night, Thurs, cause it's TI night for my class. Semester is almost over. But I'll be at AERA, and I mean I'll *be* at AERA, Apr 8-13 so don't expect to see me much then. After that...I"m all about our research and play. Yeeha!

I gotta master this 'lock. I've been devoting leveling time to it lately (Saami is on the shelf for a cool down), so if you see me on, just ping me. Btw, Twink, I really like the way TrN does the whiteboard scheduling for group runs. What say we try something like that? Or a Google calendar even. I bet we could embed that here somehow, in the sidebar or something.

Here's my current spec set up: 31/15/12
talent calc.

1 comment:

  1. Crabby? I thought that ‘academics’ engaged in ‘arguments’. I truly enjoyed the last week. Made me think a lot.

    “Okay, I am willing to respec.”

    No one has asked you to do so. What I have suggested, and I think this is AFTER you turn 70, for you to reconsider your spec.

    “Meanwhile, I crave more instancing.”

    I crave to instance with you more. I enjoyed today, but wished it was on ground more challenging to the both of us. We need you to be 70 and nothing will help that except you being 70, so call on me as you need and lets get those last several levels out of the way.

    ReplyDelete