Sunday, December 04, 2005

I am a Chum Bucket

I realized today that I am not a God, except in the Coldridge Valley and Dun Morogh. Up here in the northern territories, I am a chum bucket, dragging along behind James and luring in every possible monster we pass. THey don't bug him, but I apparently have the smell of fish heads emanating from my arse. I am getting good at dying and rezzing.

On the upside, we stumbled into a new place StoneTalon Something and found ourselves surrounded by...dinosaurs and flying lions (pridewings). Okay on the lions but the dinos are definitely disturbingly derivative and out of place. Lizards would have been cool, but I don't want to see a scaled down Stegasaurus. That's just not right.

Anyhow, today I have reached level 19! Yahoo.

- Hallgrima

ps
I'll post some new snaps of the new land.

No comments:

Post a Comment