Tuesday, January 16, 2007

And away we . . . eventually . . . go

At some point today, I will venture out to try and find my copy of TBC . . . and will install it. Yet, I am holding to step through the gate for Twink, which I assume will be a similar experience as when he stood beside me when I got my 60 . . . he DCed.

My return to WOW has been odd after my venture off to Vanguard. The game looks and feels different and I'm even more bored then I was before I left. I went off to Winterspring and did a bit of grinding for rep. Took an hour and change and allowed me to get Neutral with them and turn in about 10g worth of quests.

I've spent some times trying to find out if I should re-config'. I am not sure if I should try to spec PVE or Tank . . . suppose it will depend on what we find on the other side, but with structure of the new instances, it seems a tough call. Do I PVE for the quests or do I Tank for the instances and new gear?

No comments:

Post a Comment