Monday, January 15, 2007

Burning Crusade: WoW or WTF?

http://gaming.monstersandcritics.com/pc/features/article_1246610.php/Burning_Crusade_WoW_or_WTF

I remember the first time I entered the capital city of Stormwind in World of Warcraft. As I reveled in the accomplishment, I realized how large this world really was.

In time I learned how deep the game experience is, above and beyond your typical MMO fare, given the added elements of trade through the auction house and increased human interaction through guild affiliations.

Here I sit today with four characters all ready to move on to the next hamster leveling treadmill when the Burning Crusade (BC) hits the shelves tomorrow on January 16, and I can’t help but think about what ramifications this new expansion is going to have on the in-game culture, and in particular, the economy of the game as it moves forward.

. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment